Monday, August 13, 2012

Coupons for Christmas

Jennifer and David


 I grew up with three siblings.  Patty was six years older, Kim was three years older and David was three years younger.  Figuring out Christmas presents for each other was not always an easy task.  Kim and David soon figured out the magic of making coupons!  Here are a few I found recently:
From David:  
  •  I will do anything.
  • I will help you with math, gym, or any homework.
  • I will let you watch T.V.
  • I will leave you alone for one hour
  • I will eat nicely
  • I will do anything you want
 Those crack me up!!!!  And here are some from Kim:
  • I will play with you for an hour
  • I will let you play with my china doll
  • I will play in general
  • I will play Miss Hannigan
  • I will play Cabb. Patch with you!
   Those crack me up too!  Very creative, David and Kim!  As I continued going through old papers, I came across something David had created.  It is 30 things that he and I liked to do together.  I am going to type them up with HIS spelling!  Enjoy!

Wata Jen and I do.

  • Strabery Shortcakes
  • barbeies
  • rainbow bright
  • Dolly pops
  • Dolls useing only two
  • Dolls useing just about all of our dolls
  • Dolls useing a miedem amont
            • cars
  •  barinstain bers
  • pinch dolls
  • conect for
  • sory
  • monopoly
  • candy land
  • getalong gang useing the monopoly bord and money
  • play outside
  • play computer
  • watch T.V.
  • getalong gang
  •  candeland bingo
  • oporation
  • checkers
  • chines chckers
  • coler
  • faintisetie forst
  • happy little train game
  • cards
  • puzzels
  • go to the head of the class
  • cars without the hotrod center
 One of my favorite stories to tell is about how I made David play dolls with me all the time when we were growing up.  I would promise him that if he played dolls with me, I would play cars with him.  The only trouble was that my form of playing cars sounded something like this:
"Hi, Shiny Car, want to get a car wash?"
"Sure.  Let's drive together!"
"Have you seen Speedy today?"
"No, perhaps he's at the race track."
And so on.  Basically playing with cars was playing with dolls.  They all had their own personalities.  I thought it was great!  Poor David probably didn't get to play with cars the way most boys did unless he went to visit a friend!

Patty, Kim, David, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment