Friday, August 17, 2012

Walk "wah wah"

In Ukraine

In Germany
I'm gonna walk "wah wah"
Sing "la la" 
Shout "OH!"
And clap my hands 
Until Jesus Christ comes again!

I know I have a friend who lives inside of me and every time I call on him I walk in victory.

Hey!  Hey!  I'm gonna walk
"WAH WAH"
Sing "LA LA"
Shout "OH!"
And clap my hands
Until Jesus Christ comes again!

Oh yeah!

Gotta love songs from our childhood.  That was one we sang in Sunday School a lot.  Some of my earliest, happiest memories of learning about God were in Sunday School Singing Time!  Here are some others I particularly remember:
"The Arky Arky"
"Praise Ye The Lord"
"I've Got Peace Like A River"
"I Will Call Upon The Lord"
"This Little Light of Mine"
"Joshua Fought The Battle of Jericho"
"Seek Ye First"
"Jesus Loves The Little Children"
"Beloved, Let Us Love One Another"
"Ho-Ho-Ho-Hosanna"
"Make a Joyful Noise Unto The Lord"
"He He He He is Alive!"
"12 men went to spy on Canaan!"
"Let's Have a Party" (from Story Tellin' Man)  

No comments:

Post a Comment