Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy First Birthday Anna Grace!

Jennifer at 6 months old

Anna at about 6 months old




My sweet niece turns one year old on Tuesday!  Have you noticed yet that I love photographs?  Well, the first photo on this post is of ME and the second one is of Anna.  Do we look related or what?  I'm sure my parents had wishes and hopes for me when I was a sweet little baby girl, just as Anna's parents (David and Julia) have for Anna.  As one of Anna's four aunties, I thought I'd write down some of my wishes and hopes for my sweet niece:
Dear Anna,  May your days be filled with learning as you grow and explore.  May your heart be full of love as you look into the eyes of your adoring mommy and daddy.  May your muscles and body grow strong as you eat and crawl and walk and run in the days ahead.  May your soul be overflowing with gratitude for all the little pleasures God brings your way.  May your ears be full of music to encourage and lift your spirits.  May your voice learn how to tell stories and sing songs and speak words of love and truth and wisdom.  May God provide good friends for you as you learn to socialize and play and take your place in this big world.  May your life exude peace and joy to everyone you meet.  
Love, Your Aunt Jennifer  

No comments:

Post a Comment