Saturday, April 2, 2011

My siblings

The Iverson Four
What do you think?  Do we look alike?  I grew up one of four children.  Patty (the one in purple) was the oldest.  She is six years older than me.  Kimberly (with the long hair) was next.  She's three years older than me.  Then came middle child Jennifer and lastly my brother David came along three years after me.  We are four very different people, but we've all found our place in this world.  Patty loves Japan and has spent seven years of her life there.  She is a fantastic mom to her boys, Drew and Ben.  She does such fun things with them!  This picture was taken the day she and her family returned home from Japan.  Kimberly is recently married and about to become a mom!  She has spent time as a missionary in Thailand and Papua New Guinea.  She is an amazing cello player.  David and his wife Julia are Anna's parents.  David is an Actuary for Traveler's Insurance in Minneapolis.  He is also a very fine musician!  Having four of us meant that my siblings and I could be "The Iverson String Quartet!"  Patty and I play violin, Kimberly plays cello, and David plays viola.  We've performed a few times together.  We also all enjoy singing and playing piano.  Music is a big part of our lives.  Thanks, Mom and Dad for encouraging us so much and for paying for all those music lessons!  And, a big thanks to Mom who sat with us EVERY DAY when we were growing up and helped us practice.
The Iverson String Quartet

No comments:

Post a Comment